While U.S. policymakers sought to portray My Lai as just an isolated incident and an unfortunate excess of war not specific to Vietnam, other individuals expressed skepticism.
Info on the subject from a fellow researcher!
A list of MUST do's AFTER the inauguration
Although the bankruptcy of the Democratic Party as a force for progress has seldom been clearer, do not expect the opponents of socialist revolution on the left to forsake their endless quest for a left reformer from the ranks of the Democrats.
Before we say, or even imply, that any U. S. government official in a position of power and authority could be guilty of treason we must have some criterion to use in putting forth such a damning claim.
The Minister for Police and Corrective Services, Judy Spence, has assured police who lost personal belongings in last Friday's riot at Palm Island that they will not be left out of pocket.
* Canada Dumping Tens of Millions into Controversial United Nations Population Control Agency
* Australian Medical Authority Suggests Catholic Teaching is Biased and Unethical
* Abstinence and Fidelity are Key to Fighting AIDS Researchers Acknowledge
* Canadian Pro-Bush Rally to Counter Anti-Bush Demonstrators'
* US Supreme Court Rejects Massachusetts Gay "Marriage" Challenge
* Ecuador Ministry of Health Pulls Morning After Pills off Pharmacy Shelves
* Archbishop Burke Pledges to Continue Fight over Pro-Abortion "Catholic" Politicians
* Switzerland Votes in Embryonic Stem Cell Research
* LifeSiteNews.com Newsbytes
** UNIONS CHALLENGE DHS NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
** TRACKING CIA OVERCLASSIFICATION
** WEB WON'T LET GOVERNMENT HIDE
Feature article 1
Domestic Violence Distortions Conceal Culture of Male Hatred.
By Mark Charalambous
Feature article 2
The Counterfeit Marriage Movement, II - Why Promise Keepers Collapsed
By David R.Usher
* Female sexual abuse hidden
* Student sex: teacher avoids jail
* Kids in the Crossfire
* A matter of humour
News Items - Overseas:
* England: Teenage girls just want to marry and stay home
* England: More men stay home with parents
* UN: New gender guidelines through peacekeeping
* Spain: New anti- male law
* USA: Woman, 29, accused of sex with 8 year old boy
* USA: Father Facts: Top Ten Father Facts
Action corner: Contact Gloria Jeans
Conservatives often accuse Hollywood of failing to pay heed to "family values", but the Motion Picture Ass. of America"s latest initiative is designed to split families right down the middle. The MPAA hopes that new software will encourage parents to turn their children over to the authorities as file-sharing felons.The software, designed to identify potentially infringing material on the home PC, is part of the MPAA"s war on file sharing and will be released for free by the MPAA at a later date.