Ding Dong The Pope Is Dead!

Submitted by mftreis3 on Sat, 02/04/2005 - 05:04

Pius XII couldn't think of anything
nice to say about the extermination of 6 million Jews, so he didn't say anything at all. And guess who made that very poison gas -today's Pope, John Paul II! Ding Dong He's Dead! He now answers to a higher authotity.

Hi Freedom Lovers!

Our valued correspondent Harry Mobley reports that in the early '40's, the now dying Pope John Paul II sold cyanide to the Nazis for use in Aushwitz. Yet we're supposed to be feeling sorry for Karol Wojtylafor (the Pope's real name), who was also a chemist for the Nazi's I.G. Farben Chemical Company, manufacturer of the poison gas for Auschwitz? This same cyanide gas along with Zyklon B and malathion was used to exterminate millions of Jews and other groups.

After the war salesman Karol, fearing for his life, joined the Catholic Church and was ordained a priest in 1946. Very shortly Karol Wottylafor, unindicted war criminal, became Poland's youngest bishop in 1958. Cut to present, the Pope's deathbed. Are your tears beginning to dry quickly?
** ? 2 ALL:
DID YOU KNOW THE POPE WAS
A WAR CHEMIST FOR THE NAZIS?**
Now that you know this, do you feel any differently about Pope John Paul II, unindicted Nazi war criminal?

Comment viewing options

There is more cases

Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 25/05/2006 - 09:47.

There are more cases like this. Why do we keep having White-Caucasian-European Popes. I'ts obvious to me. If the Vatican really wanted to help our world, they would vote a Southamerican, Asian, or African Pope. The Vatican is just a beaurocratic business that' more concern about politics and money that spreading the word of Jesus. Has the Vatican ever apologized about selling tickets to heaven to wealthy aristocrats during the Medieval times. If Jesus came back, heaven would be a very lonely place for him.

Don't be fooled. See the real facts.

Please get back to me is urgent!!!

Submitted by Anonymous on Fri, 01/09/2006 - 02:36.

From:Sgt.Williams Bakers

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Sgt Williams Baker, Jr. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we have about $20 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country.My partners and I need a good partner someone we can trust. It is oil money and legal.

We have made arrangements with a Diplomatic courier service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a family treasure. The most important thing is that can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 20% out and keep our own 80%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.If you are interested I will furnish you with more details, but the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as I anticipate your co-operation.My email is baker_williams@movemail.com.

Waiting for your urgent response
Regards,
Sgt. Williams Baker.

outragoeus

Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 18/05/2006 - 10:18.

this is discraceful about the pope

Yes, and it is the truth. May

Submitted by Anonymous on Sat, 17/03/2007 - 10:32.

Yes, and it is the truth. May that demon s.o.b. catholic pig burn in hell for eternity!!

The Zyklon Pope

Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 03/05/2006 - 00:23.

With all the brouhaha surrounding dead Pope Karol Woytola's Zyklon B status, I decided to check it out. FACT: Zyklon B and delousing gas chambers (for clothes and mattresses) existed long before Hitler's Nazi Germany as legitimate medical/industrial equipment. Perhaps Woytola's job as a chemical salesman was more legitimate than Bill Cooper will have us believe? Additionally, it's an admitted fact by pro-holocaust zealots even than 90% of the Zyklon B purchased by the Nazi's was used for it's original purpose - delousing of head lice carrying Typhus!

Scoop Cooper

Submitted by mftreis3 on Tue, 05/04/2005 - 03:20.

Here is just one of the hits on a google search on the topic that does "scoop Coop"
MT

Advertising

Advertise here!

All content and comments posted are owned and © by the Author and/or Poster.
Web site Copyright © 1995 - 2007 Clemens Vermeulen, Cairns - All Rights Reserved
Drupal design and maintenance by Clemens Vermeulen Drupal theme by Kiwi Themes.