Parental Alienation Syndrome: New Support Forum

Submitted by Unslaver News on Fri, 27/05/2005 - 17:07

www.Unslaver.com and www.Oz.Unslaver.com

are pleased to announce the first support forum for all people.

Parental Alienation Syndrome is starting to find footing in the Courts.
Custodial Parents are often the culprits of this disasterous mental abuse to the children of a broken relationship.

Research by dedicated Doctors globally have shown that the damage left by the use of PAS against another parent are lifelong and can end in the child being tormented to the point of committing crime.

The Boards will be loaded with articles and original stories in the next few days – all it needs now is parents prepared to talk about their ongoing or prior problems with exspouses/partners, Departments, Police or other entities associated with Children and You – the Parent.

With divorce hitting a 50-50 chance mark across the globe, there’s a good chance you know someone going through a brutal time over their children and the rights they have as a parent!

Don’t lose it, come and share those experiences and find out you are most certainly not alone!

www.PAS.Unslaver.com

Welcomes you to come and share your problems!

Comment viewing options

reuniting with 15 year old daughter

Submitted by Anonymous on Mon, 18/12/2006 - 02:54.

Her father and I divorced when she was 5 years old. Only a handfull of visits. Parental Alienation is the reason for not seeing her. He has custody.

It's been 6 years since the last visitation. We are talking on the computer. I approached her. She is still using short answers after 2 months of talking.

Is there anyone out there that has a similar situation? would like to talk about it. I have the book on Parental Alienation, but can't find any info on my current situation, what to expect, the best way to do things, etc.

Need to know

Submitted by Anonymous on Tue, 14/11/2006 - 15:32.

I need to know what age children grow "out of" P.A.S.

Submitted by Anonymous on Tue, 14/11/2006 - 16:48.

I don't think you ever grow out of it ,
it is like grief, you just get used to it.

Re: Grandparent Aliniation

Submitted by Editor on Thu, 14/09/2006 - 23:54.

Hi Joyce,

Alienation that denes a child the right to know those in the extended families is considered abusive. The legal systems seem to be reluctant to acknowledge this. Members of an online group (stop PAS, part of the OzyDads Australian groups) suggested using the word alienation rather than Parental or other specific forms of alienation because psychologists around the world are in dispute over Doctor Gardners findings.

I have used this in courts and it seems more acceptable, possably because this requires no professional witness to explain.

Witnesses in this area are very hard to find but simple alienation needs no expensive expert testmony.

Grandparent Aliniation

Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 14/09/2006 - 06:21.

Because my daughter is in denial of her fathers sexual abuse to her siblings, she will not let me see my grandchildren, age 7 and 5. They ask why grandma doesn't come see them anymore. My attorney has sent a 10 day notice for visitation and if we don't hear then we go to juvenile court.

Any experienced this,
Joyce Back
Whiting, NJ

GRANDPARENT RIGHTS

Submitted by cliffmann on Mon, 20/11/2006 - 22:11.

BE VERY CAREFULL. I TOOK MY DAUGHTER TO JUVENILE COURT APRIL OF 2002. I RECEIVED AN AGREED ORDER SIGNED BY THE JUDGE THE TWO LAWYERS GIVING ME VISITATION. IT WAS FILED IN JUVENILE COURT JULY 30, 2003. WHEN MY DAUGHTER STARTED GOING AGAINST THE AGREED ORDER I TOOK HER BACK TO COURT FOR CONTEMPT. I FOUND OUT THAT A NEW RULING HAD COME OUT ON JULY 1, 2003 THAT MOVED THE JURISDITION FOR FIGHTING FOR GRANDPARENT RIGHTS TO A HIGHER COURT. NOW A HAD ANOTHER BATTLE ON MY HANDS. I KNOW THIS IS THE NEW RULING FOR TENNESSEE SO YOU MAKE SURE YOU CHECK VERY CLOSELY AND DON'T JUST LEAVE IT TO YOUR ATTORNEY.

Parental Alienation Syndrome

Submitted by andi1920 on Sun, 23/10/2005 - 01:13.

Parental Alienation Syndrome has taken over our lives. We hardly have any contact with my two youngest step-children. The whole family suffers, parents step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, grandparents, the list goes on. A website has helped us to understand a little bit better what is happening, and has supported us greatly. It is www.dont-forget-about-daddy.co.uk. A big thanks to them :-)

Advertising

Advertise here!

All content and comments posted are owned and © by the Author and/or Poster.
Web site Copyright © 1995 - 2007 Clemens Vermeulen, Cairns - All Rights Reserved
Drupal design and maintenance by Clemens Vermeulen Drupal theme by Kiwi Themes.
Buy now