WND TOP STORY: FBI documents say China funded Kerry
The legal watchdog group Judicial Watch announced the release of recently declassified documents that indicate Sen. John Kerry accepted laundered contributions from the communist Chinese government for his 1996 re-election campaign. Is this Clinton's 'Chinagate' all over again? Read it right now on WND.com.
August 28, 2004
MAJOR STORIES NOW POSTED:
* When Adm. Mike Boorda committed suicide in 1996 over unearned medals, Kerry voiced strong opinions
* The documentary maker behind the Kerry POW film is a Pulitzer winner
* Iran nuke program near point of no return - when it goes 'hot,' U.S. options plunge
TODAY'S WND POLL:
* Do you plan to watch the Republican National Convention?
OTHER MUST-READ HIGHLIGHTS:
* Investigation of Kerry's Navy records finds 3 citations for same medal - called 'bizarre'
* North Korean leader Kim Jong Il's mistress reported dead
* About face? Bush's White House says people cause global warming
* Admiral comes forward to dispute Kerry medal - says 1st Purple Heart self-inflicted
All this, plus much more and the latest breaking news.
Go to WorldNetDaily.com now!
WHISTLEBLOWER MAGAZINE SPECIAL
WorldNetDaily Exclusive REVOLT ON THE RIGHT!
Why the Republican Party is losing conservative voters
Price slashed today! The rest of Kerry's story!
Congressional investigator's blockbuster expose uncovers shocking facts ShopNetDaily
* If you've read this News Alert and are not on our mailing list but would like to be, please SUBSCRIBE using the link:
* All ShopNetDaily products can be ordered by visiting http://shop.wnd.com/store/ or by calling toll-free 1-800-4-WNDCOM (1-800-496-3266).
* For information about advertising on WorldNetDaily.com, contact John Funk at email@example.com or call 1-877-464-1776
543 NE E St. Ste. 204
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Copyright 2004 WorldNetDaily.com, Inc.